3. In registering onto and/or browsing and/or using the Site, the Site collects and stores information of the user on the Site. The browser data collected, whether actively sent or not, will be kept in an information database of the Site, and the Site and its owners will be free to use the user information for the purpose of the Site and/or the purpose of its business, and/ or for the purpose of Clixtell’s products or services and/or for the purpose of analysis and transfer of statistical information by third parties, including contractors and/or service providers and/or advertisers.
Without derogating from the above, please note that the information collected will be used:
3.1. to permit use of the various services on the Site;
3.2. to improve and develop the services and content offered (including by matching them to the user on the basis of his identity);
3.3. to identify and address issues related to security, scams, frauds and/or other problems;
3.4. to change or remove existing services and content;
3.5. for the purpose of the Site’s proper operation and management.
3.6. for the purpose of contacting users;
4. Certain services provided on and through the Site require prior registration and/or entering of, among others, various information on identification, for instance, address, credit card details, required preferences, means of communication, including telephone numbers and email address. The user is aware that such information will be provided over the course of his registering activity, and that its submission is a condition for receiving the relevant services. The collected information on user activity on the Site, where use is made of the Site and/or of the services found on the Site, is recorded onto the Site in a statistically-automated manner. This information may include, among others:
4.1. information about one’s use of the site including details on pages viewed, resources accessed, traffic data, geo-location data and other communication data;
4.2. information about the user’s computer, data from the user’s browser, including the user’s IP address and software and hardware characteristics, by, inter alia, applications collecting information (cookies) on the user, including by third parties;
4.3. information voluntarily provided by the user during registration or during a purchasing Clixtell’s services;
4.4. Information provided by the user during communication with Clixtell by any means.
4.5. Information about visitor in the user’s domain/s including their IP, device ID, keyword and any other campaign information;
4.6. logs and recordings of telephone calls made to phone numbers linked to a user’s account at Clixtell (subject to the user’s approval that third party’s rights will not be harmed due to these logs and recordings or by playing a voice message advising the caller that their call is being recorded).
5.1. if the user consents as much;
5.2. if Clixtell is sold (partly or entirely) or if Clixtell merges with another company;
5.3. to improve our fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud;
5.4. if the user purchases/seeks to benefit from/to participate in activities, among others, of businesses and/or third parties, transfers the requested information to them for completing the purchasing process/realizing the benefit/participation in said activities;
5.5. if a legal dispute exists between the Site and/or its owner and/or its manager and/or Site operators and/or a third party;
5.6. if unlawful acts are carried out on the Site;
5.7. if a court injunction orders that your details or the information about you be delivered to a third party in accordance with the provisions of any law;
5.8. If the Site decided to join as a party to a legal proceeding conducted as a result of an act or omission of the user.
5.9. if the Site and/or its owner face a threat of legal action against them due to the user’s acts on the Site;
5.10. in the framework of a legal proceeding also without a court injunction, including for the purpose of joining the user as a party to the legal proceeding conducted as a result of an act or omission of the latter.
7. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 the user has the right to access any information that Clixtell holds relating to you. Please note that Clixtell reserves the right to charge a fee of $12 to cover costs incurred by Clixtell in providing such information.
8. For the purpose of processing and storing data, it may become necessary from time to time to transfer a user’s data collected by Clixtell to locations outside of the United States for processing and storing.
9. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing of such data. Clixtell will take all reasonable steps to ensure that user data is treated and stored securely.
10. Clixtell does not guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically by users. Sending such information is entirely at the user’s own risk.
12. By browsing the Site, the user agrees to the Site’s Terms and Conditions (including this policy), agrees that any details that may be sent and/or arise from his activity on the Site, including information collected about him in the course of said use, will be stored in the information database as stated herein, and waives any claim that he may have regarding collecting the information, as stated herein.
13. By using the Site and sending user details, the user agrees that the Company may periodically send him updates and/or other advertising material using his details, including by email and/or text messages.